New Website

My new Website is up and running, thanks to the team at Danconia Media!  A few months ago, I suddenly discovered that my self-created Website was not functioning properly in Internet Explorer.  I could only guess that some update at IE did not interface with something on my site.  I had no idea how to fix it - so time to hire professionals.

Jon Simoni and Matt Stillwagon listened well and implemented.  Plus, they encouraged my involvement and I was able to be an active part of the creative team.  They did a great job and were wonderful to work with.  Now, my Website vision has become real.



Here is the team at my training session.  Today I learned the basics of the software so I can make regular updates to my site.  Hopefully soon you will see more helpful information added to BalkusLaw.com


Comments

Popular Posts