More about your kids


I have come across another excellent website about kids and separating parents. This one is for parents who were never married. The site includes excercises to help parents be child focused, and to facilitate a good co-parenting relationship with the other parent. The site is called Proud To Parent.

The site is filled with examples and reminders that it's the parent's responsibility to protect their child from the lifelong damage that results from seeing their parents in conflict. My favorit statement is: "Any and all times that your child sees you together belong to that child. They are for meeting her needs, and showing her that her world is safe."

*Please note, my recommendation for this book does not mean that I have any kind of financial or personal arrangement with Dr. Garber.  I do not.  I just like his Website and book and feel it may be helpful to my clients.

Comments

Popular Posts