Communication = Satisfaction?

I think a lot of people have concerns around communication when they have a lawyer. Do you? "Concerns" can run from frustration that your lawyer is so difficult to get in touch with, to frustration with not having things explained well enough, to feeling as though you are not being listened to. I believe that all of that leads to feeling as though your lawyer does not care about your case.

I don't know about other law firms, or other lawyers, but YES, I care! I think you would be surprised to see how much time is taken to consider, worry over, and talk about your case between us at the firm. We quite literally regularly evaluate the status of a cases and try to figure out if there is a better way to help our client reach his or her goals, resolve the case more quickly, or to get the most from each dollar spent. AND, all of that ruminating, strategizing and discussing does not cost you anything; it's time spent that is not being billed to you.

So, how do I make you feel satisfied about communicating with me?

Comments

Popular Posts